Idiom script 1
Your internet browser does not support the audio element.
You are watching: As busy as a bee meaning
Two colleagues space talking ...
Colleague 1: have actually you acquired month-end done? space the newspaper reconciled? have actually you sent copies to all the room managers? have actually you closed the books and also got the new month ready?
Colleague 2: Yes. Whatever is all set to go.
Colleague 1: You've been as busy together a bee. Great job!
Idiom script 2
Your web browser does not support the audio element.
Two friends room talking ...
Friend 1: How have you been?
Friend 2: I've been really busy. I'm heading increase the recycling committee at the kids' school. Each of mine three children are acquisition music lessons and each is on a sports team so that's several running around. Of course I take treatment of the house and also I drop in once a day come make sure my elderly parents space OK.
Friend 1: You're as busy as a bee.
(to be) together busy together a bee - Usage:
Usage Frequency Index: 33
(to be) as busy together a punishment - Examples:
1) I have been as busy as a bee this last couple of weeks crocheting up tradition orders for some lovely customers, so have ...
2) ... Was upon the stage nearly throughout the totality performance, and also as busy as a bee.
3) If you are as busy as a bee, girlfriend are very busy indeed.
4) gift busy as a bee can make girlfriend look great at work, however it's important to take it time ...
5) Busy as a bee. Amongst a flurry of other tasks ...
6) I have actually been busy as a bee do the ring locally and overseas.
7) You to be busy as a bee through your Ipad and or expert occupations once this happened.
8) together the test is just about the corner, ns was really busy as a bee preparing because that my exam.
9) Oh, for certain I'll it is in busy as a bee this December.
10) ... Every were last minute invitations) and the totality night ns was busy as a bee buzzing in and out. As soon as the party was over, there was so lot ...
11) It has actually been an overwhelming week because that me, busy as a bee.
12) ... And also with summer in full bloom I have to say that i am busy as a bee.
13) She to be as busy as a bee so she got nick called buzzy.
14) some 60 year later, throughout the English Channel sir Joshua Reynolds to be as busy as a bee creating portraits that grandees.
15) He would be as busy together a bee. That's what you must expect from her president-elect.
16) every the students to be as busy together a bee expressing your feelings, ideas and also thoughts on the object of the aforementioned pictures and movies.
17) Coleen Rooney has kept as busy as a bee transparent her 3rd pregnancy.
18) This flexible nonagenarian remains as busy as a bee. He is one avid collector the stamps, coins and cameras, paint, etc vivid images and has ...
19) as soon as it came to structure a B-25 bomber during world War II, Rosie the Riveter was as busy together a bee.
See more: How Many Grams Of Strawberries In A Cup, 1 Cup Of Fresh Strawberries In Grams
20) The an innovation giant will most likely be as busy as a bee in maintaining its lofty stature in several niches.