You are watching: How much money do you get in monopoly electronic banking
Monopoly Electronic Banking is just a fun game, but if you haven’t played in a while, it can be tricky to figure out how to work the electronic banking unit.
These instructions for Monopoly Electronic Banking will show you how to set up and use the electronic banking unit for your game.
Tips for using the Monopoly Electronic Banking machine1. Insert your card the right way – Each card has an arrow to show you which way to insert it into the machine
2. If the unit doesn’t beep – This could mean that you’ve put your card in the wrong way, or that the volume is turned right down. Turn it up by holding down the decimal point button
3. The unit goes to sleep – This is normal after 30 seconds of inactivity. Just insert a card or press any key to wake it up
4. Minimum and maximum amounts – The minimum amount that the machine can handle is $10K. The maximum is $20M
5. Don’t forget to press K or M – If you don’t press K for thousand or M for million, the machine won’t credit or debit your card
6. If you make a mistake – If the card is still in the unit, you can press C to cancel the amount and input the correct amount. If it isn’t, you’ll have to re-insert the card and re-calculate to get the correct balance.
How to play Monopoly Electronic Banking
The rules for Monopoly Electronic Banking are exactly the same as classic Monopoly. The only real difference is that there is no cash, instead, players have bank cards and use the electronic banking unit to transfer funds.
You’ll find the classic Monopoly rules here.
The scale of the money is different in Electronic Banking Monopoly and classic Monopoly. In classic Monopoly, when you pass Go, you collect $200. In Electronic Banking Monopoly you collect $2M. Everything is multiplied by 10,000, so it works out the same overall.
The bottom line
Playing Monopoly Electronic Banking can take a little getting used to. At first, it may be slower than playing with cash. However, as you get used to the banking unit, play will speed up.
See more: Differentiate Between Profit Maximization And Wealth Maximization
One of the downsides to playing Monopoly Electronic Banking is that the banker knows how much money each player has, but the other players do not, unless they ask the banker to tell them.
It’s really easy to cheat at Monopoly when you’re playing the electronic banking version, so I suggest playing with people you can trust, and having some house rules about cheating before you start.